I offer bespoke individual or group sessions which can be designed to suit your specific needs and goals.
Some ideas are listed below but if you have something else in mind, please contact me for a free consultation so that we can discuss options.
- Hire me as a private walking guide for a day walk with family or friends
- Do you want to arrange a team building exercise, learning how to navigate?
- Buy an ‘experience’ gift for a special occasion!
- Are you planning a multi day walking holiday and want some advice or support with your training?
- Do you know an aspiring mountain explorer who wants to learn how to use a map and a compass?
- Do you currently lead a walking group and want to develop your skills and knowledge further?
- Would you like a walk leader for a special event so that you can relax and enjoy your day out?
- Are you training for your Hill & Moorland Leader or Lowland Leader qualifications and want some support, guidance or practice?
- Are you a considering a career as a Mountain Leader? Come and join me for a day to find out what it’s all about!
The majority of my training and practical sessions take place in the Peak District or Nottinghamshire, however I also work in other mountain areas of the UK. I also conduct indoor theory sessions, outdoor sessions in city park locations or I can come to your venue if more appropriate.