The webinar will cover the following topics:
- Overview of the OS Maps online tool
- How to register and create an account
- Costs and free trial options for OS Maps
- Preferences and settings
- Creating a route
- Finding a route
- Importing / exporting GPX files
- Downloading maps for offline use
- Printing route maps
- Scales and map options
- Transferring and syncing routes between devices
- Following a route on your phone
- Pros and cons of online mapping
- Other OS Map online features
What do I need?
- A computer, laptop or tablet with video and sound enabled
- A free account with Zoom
- Familiarity with using OS paper maps.
What do I access the webinar?
Participants will receive an emailed link to the Zoom meeting the day before the course.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with OS Maps online in any way other than having my own Premium Subscription. I do not receive any fees or financial renumeration from Ordnance Survey for these webinars.